Sunday, August 30, 2015

What do you want to know?

What would you like to know about training, eating and achieving fitness goals for weight loss or general health?



Create your own user feedback survey


Most people already know the basic rules; eat healthy, exercise and don't stress. But do you know the difference between fad and fact.
Fact - Eating healthy will result in lower rate of early preventable diseases.
Fad - Starving yourself will not help you lose weight.


Fact - Short burst workouts will burn higher rate of energy than a long slow distance walk
Fad - Ab King Pro will not burn the same energy as a 20 minute High Intensity workout or cost you 3 payments of $99 excluding shipment :)

Your instincts probably already have the answer, but where possible it's always good to ask someone like me who has been in the game for a long time and knows his shit.
Testimonials




I genuinely care and want to help.
I have over 15 years' experience as a health professional, Exercise Physiologist, Strength & Conditioner and Trainer and know the anxieties people feel when they don't know something about their health which can be stopping them from being their best.




I want to know what are your key questions about anything to do with health?
This is important to you and I want to help the best I can.






Please go to my survey and place your questions or questions. Ask as many questions as you want and I'll look forward to the great response.


Cheers Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment